BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AFTER MORE THAN 13 HOURS ACCOMPANY BY MIRACULOUS HEALING


Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever. What Jesus did while He walked this earth, He is still doing and He will keep doing for as many that believes in His supernatural power.

John Samuel Ugwute experiences the resurrected power of God after He was certified dead for more than thirteen hours by two professional doctors in Australia and India. He gave the testimony in the presence of the congregation of God which was witnessed by many dignitaries and family members who once thought that they have lost their brother, friend and father to the power of death.  In his words in said:

John Samuel Ugwute
“I had suffered cardiological defect for five years, unknown to me, thinking the pain I usually experienced on my chest region was a normal thing, because cardiological defect is only common in infants, and it was not detected in me from birth, during those periods, I usually collapsed and vomited blood from different outlets of my body. I suffered ignorantly until I went for a cardiological examination last year and the result revealed that I had seven holes in my ventricles.

After trying out surgical repair which proved abortive, I was referred to India for an orthopedic heart transplant which costs 24million naira, which of course we did not have. We were able to raise a substantial amount through the contribution of friends and the state government; I embarked on the journey with my doctor.  But because of financial constraints, the visa of my brother, Emmanuel Rooney Ugwute who was supposed to go with me was delayed.

Before setting out for India, I made a covenant with God to save me from the problem because of my Father, Pastor John Ugwute, a man of God, holding on to the scripture where it was written that God saved Lot because of Abraham.

On getting to New Delhi India, I collapsed the heart machine (pacifier) I was wearing which helps in controlling my blood pressure failed. I was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. On getting to the hospital, the head surgeon said they cannot treat me, because I was four weeks behind schedules, saying that the hospital (Fortis Hospital) was not known for failure, that their jobs are always perfect. They then asked me to go back to Nigeria. At that point, prophetic declarations kept coming to my mind, I held on to them. The doctors after doing a check-up said I had just 4 days left. My doctor with his connection was able to get me to Australia in a private jet to a private hospital; the flight lasted thirteen hours. When the Doctors in Australia did their check-up, they said I was dead. They questioned my doctor for not telling them the severity of my case before bringing me to them. They asked me to sign an eighty to twenty percent agreement, because they said I had an eighty percent chance of dying, and twenty percent chance of survival.


I instructed my surgeon to only communicate with my brother Rooney Ugwute once I entered the theatre, because I felt he was the only that could take whatever news the doctor gave him. The last thing I remembered in Australia was entering into the theatre, thereafter I died. 

Ugwute with congregation in Worship
Immediately I died, the Doctor sent a message to my brother, issues a death certificate with four am Australian time as the death time. They contacted my doctor in Nigeria to contact my family to inform them about it, and work out how to receive my corps. While they were on the way back to India with my corpse in the private jet for another thirteen hours, a supernatural surgery was being performed on me by God; I saw a picture of where I was being cut open to replace my damaged heart with a new one. 

The Ugwute family
On getting to India I was pushed into a temporary mortuary by a nurse, immediately the nurse was about to shut the door of the mortuary, I woke up and started shouting due to the cold nature of the mortuary. The nurse on hearing my voice got, scared and ran away. I kept on shouting until my surgeon heard my voice, ran into the mortuary and brought me out. Looking round I asked him why we were in India instead of Australia. That was when he told me I died in Australia. I did not believe him. Since I woke up, I asked them to continue with the surgery, because the doctor said they could not carry on with it since I died.  The Doctors agreed, took me to scan so they could get the position of my heart well, before starting the surgery. After the scanning, the same Doctor started shouting saying my heart is normal; and that the holes were no longer there.  I had to ask my Doctor why the Indian doctors were shouting. Then wondering, he asked me, how come I died and woke up after thirteen hours, and how  the holes were no longer in my heart. At that point, the first word that came to my mind was MIRACLE. I requested to go home to Nigeria immediately; the same flight that was already booked to take my corpse home brought me back alive.

On getting to Lagos my Doctor demanded to do a scan on me before he can believe  that the holes were no longer there like they said in India. After a complete examination that lasted for about thirty minutes, the result came out and it confirmed what was said in India, that I was completely healed, and my damaged heart was replaced with a brand new heart, without carrying out the surgery that took me to India”.

Agbor, Delta State

Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...