Can Cursing be validated with Mark 11:14


So, is Mark 11:14 talking about cursing or blessings?

“And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.”

This is definitely cursing. But you will agree with me that the subject here is not human but it was a tree.

Even when John and James wanted to rain down fire on people who were against Jesus, he never gave them the go ahead. Luke 9:51-56.

I am trying not to repeat myself on the points I have already written about in my article which you read.

Conclusively, I must state that we serve a God of justice and he will definitely not allow the wicked to go unpunished (in this present life and even after this life). However, that is His sole prerogative to decide.

We cannot and we should not try to push him against his will.

If the early missionary that brought the gospel to Africa had prayed such prayers against our great grandparents, I guess me and you won’t be on earth today because most of our great grandparents and ancestors where arch-enemies of the gospel.

Let me leave you with this words from Romans 12:17-21 NKJV.

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Feel free to air your disagreement to my points.

And please, don’t hesitate to visit my blog where I have a lot of helpful article that will really be of help to you.

Stay blessed in God’s love.

Yours in Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...